Click here to download a copy of our application today! We're looking forward to receiving it and welcoming you to the Don K Family!
Either email Connie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 406-862-2571 for more information.
Locally Owned and Community Involved!
· Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Subaru standards.
· Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
· Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
· Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers.
· Automotive Technicians continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can
A Subaru Technician will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. The following factors will be considered:
· Minimum of 4 years of experience as an automotive technician
· Dealership experience is required
· A.S.E. certification are highly preferred
· Hold a valid driver's license
· Must be knowledgeable of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)